WHAT BAZUKA EXTRA STRENGTH GEL IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
• Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is a treatment for warts, verrucas, corns and calluses.
• Warts and verrucas are small excessive growths of skin caused by a type of virus. Warts often occur on the fingers, or on the back of the hands. You can recognise the common wart by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface. Verrucas occur only on the sole of the foot. They can be painful, and often look like a small white ring of skin with a black dot in the centre. The virus is very infectious. This means that warts and verrucas can grow and spread, particularly if left untreated. The virus can also be transferred from one person to another.
• Corns and calluses are hard, thick pads of skin caused by pressure and friction. They usually occur on the feet due to poorly fitting shoes. They can also occur on the hands.
• Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
• The active ingredient in this product is salicylic acid.
• The active ingredient works by:
• softening the hard skin growth, making it easier to remove with a pumice stone or emery board;
• helping to kill the virus that causes warts and verrucas.